This document was written in English (US) and is available in various formats. There are currently no translated versions.
Please read this document ("Terms" or "Terms of Service") carefully before using the respondint.com website (the "Service") operated by Respondint Services, LLC. ("us", "we", or "our"). Respondint, refers to Respondint Services, LLC.. "Website" refers to all content, services, and products available at or through our website ("respondint.com"). "Client", "Customer", "You", and "User", refers to you as a visitor or user of our website, products, and/or services. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to all of our terms, policies, conditions, and agreements, which are subject to change at any time without notice.
Name, Logo, and other Brands
- Respondint, is a registered trademark of Respondint Services, LLC., and should be treated as such.
- You may not alter, remix, transform, copy, replicate, or redistribute our logo, name, or brand.
- You may not alter, remix, transform, copy, replicate, or redistribute any material on our website without our written consent.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security/privacy of your account.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions.
- You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account.
- You must immediately inform us of any other breaches of security.
- You must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
- Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our service.
- We withhold the right to suspend or terminate any service on your account at anytime without notice.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Respondint Services, LLC..
Billing, Subscriptions, and Upgrades
- Any subscription fees are nonrefundable.
- Subscription payments after the first month are nonrefundable.
- Taxes and fees will be included in your invoice.
- When completed with a payment of your invoice, you agree to pay the total amount of that invoice according to your card issuer agreement (merchant agreement if credit voucher).
- You are responsible to pay for any services on our website.
- All purchases you make must be paid in full at the time of sale.
- If we are unable to collect the balance of your invoice after payment, your services on our website will be suspended.
- Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for a subscription period as indicated.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself and by inputting your payment options you authorize us to collect invoice total amount, fees, and taxes using any credit card or other payment method we have on record.
- By selecting an upgrade, you agree to pay the fees and taxes indicated for that service.
- Upgrades can be canceled at any time in your account.
- Customer Support
- We provide a limited customer service at no additional cost for our website only.
- We determine what requests are relevant to our website and withhold the right to decline requests.
- Some requests may incur additional charges.
- Some additional information might be necessary to provide support.
- You must provide any and all information we request in order to receive our support.
Material (Content and Data)
- We are by no means responsible for any material loss.
- We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all the material on our server(s), and cannot therefore be responsible for material’s content, use, or effects.
- We do not endorse the material on our server(s) or believe such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your means of accessing our website from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material.
- Our website and server(s) may contain material that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Our website and server(s) may contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Acceptable and Unacceptable Uses of Respondint Website/Products/and Services
- Acceptable and Unacceptable uses are subject to the discretion of Respondint Services, LLC..
- Any action deemed unacceptable will result in immediate termination of account and all services without a refund.